We are halfway through the Kate Spain blog hop! It has been a lot of fun seeing what projects people have made using Kate’s fabrics. For those who are new here, make sure you check out the interview with Kate Spain and submit any questions you would like to ask her on that first post – she will be answering readers’ questions at the end of the month! A reminder of what the first lot of fabulous bloggers have created:
Monday June 3rd – Interview with Kate Spain
Tuesday June 4th – Interview Part 2 and Jane at QuiltJane
Wednesday June 5th – Christa at Christa Quilts
Thursday June 6th – Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop
Friday June 7th – Laura at Quokka Quilts
Monday June 10th – Chrissy at Sew Lux
Wednesday June 12th – Julie at The Intrepid Thread
Thursday June 13th – Kristy at Quiet Play
Friday June 14th – Link up your favourite Kate Spain project! and Lynne at Lily’s Quilts
Over the next two weeks you can find ideas and inspiration here:
Monday June 17th – Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts
Tuesday June 18th – Heidi at Fabric Mutt
Wednesday June 19th – Melissa at Ms Midge
Thursday June 20th – Jess at The Elven Garden
Friday June 21st – Janice at Better Off Thread
Monday June 24th – Diane at From Blank Pages…
Tuesday June 25th – Gemma at Pretty Bobbins
Wednesday June 26th – Kara at Me And Elna
Thursday June 27th – Readers’ Q&A with Kate Spain at Blossom Heart Quilts
Friday June 28th – Link up your blog hop projects!
A big thanks to the fabulous sponsors who have provided some lovely prizes for the linky!
$20 gift voucher
$25 gift voucher
$25 gift voucher
- Link up your bags, clothes, quilts, pillows, toys, anything!
- Please only link up one entry per person. You can link up a blog post featuring more than one project, or link to a Flickr picture that might be of a single project or a collage of different projects.
- Please link back to this page or use the button below.
- Projects must be predominantly Kate Spain fabrics. What do I mean by predominantly? The majority of the print fabric is by Kate Spain, and it is the main print fabric you notice when you look at your project. Solids obviously excluded from this.
- The linky is open until 11:59pm, June 27th (AEST), winners will be randomly chosen and announced on the blog June 28th – when the next linky will open for any Kate Spain projects made this month during the blog hop!
- Enjoy checking out all the amazing Kate Spain-ness!
UPDATE: DUE TO MASS SPAMMING, COMMENTS HAVE HAD TO BE REMOVED.